POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ball of String : Re: Ball of String Server Time
3 Oct 2024 06:26:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ball of String
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 7 Feb 2000 09:35:57
Message: <389ED888.B4DEA7F4@ij.net>

> Exactly what is your problem? I even let you have the final word in that
> discussion. Now should we forget about that, or pick up where we left?

    Been here, done that, seen the "let you have" game before.

    I said get off my case. At least have the common courtesy to keep it to
off-topic.

    Please do not pollute other groups with your politicized nonsense. You
only showed up when it got polical there in odd-topic.

    In this newsgroup produce your renderings. Do not pretend to what you do
not know.