POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Newsgroup readers. : Re: Newsgroup readers. Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:11:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Newsgroup readers.
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 7 Feb 2000 02:46:59
Message: <389E78AC.821597CA@ij.net>
Thomas Lake wrote:

    If I read what you want, good luck. But Free Agent is about the best
there is and small enough to have multiple copies of it without a noticable
disk penalty. If you want to run multiple copies at once that can be done
also but it needs a bit of explaining. Let me know if you want the
explanation.

--
The question is not, "Who will let me do it?"
The question is, "Who will stop me?"