POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Newsgroup readers. : Re: Newsgroup readers. Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:11:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Newsgroup readers.
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 7 Feb 2000 03:12:28
Message: <389DD65C.19E23F47@home.com>
No I didn't mean I wanted to run multiple copies of it. What I meant was that I
would like to be able to add the same newsgroup server to the program twice. I
like to have 2 copies of the server one I keep all of my permanent newsgroup
subscriptions on. I use the other one when I want to just quickly look at a
newsgroup. I find it makes it easier to just brows through a newsgroup and see
weather I want to make it a permanent subscription. Strange I know.

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/