POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Newsgroup readers. : Re: Newsgroup readers. Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:12:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Newsgroup readers.
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 6 Feb 2000 18:11:13
Message: <389D5780.A56BDEB8@home.com>
Yeah but you are still using 2 programs. I am looking for 1 program which will
handle all my newsgroup needs, and preferably not an MS program. I have been a
long time Netscape devote and always will be but I wish its newsgroup reader
was a bit more robust. Oh well maybe in ver 5.0, if AOL doesn't end up
screwing Netscape up.

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/