POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For men only ... (105KB bu) : Re: For men only ... (105KB bu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:12:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For men only ... (105KB bu)
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 5 Feb 2000 02:38:05
Message: <389BD393.F0CA8FA4@ij.net>
Hartmut Wagener wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this is my newest project, a Philishave-Shaver ...

    Sold under the name Norelco in the US. Best around if you can up with the
cleaning.

> As usal for me, the 3D-data is done in CADdy++ MA (a german CAD-program) and
> converted from STL to POV with my STL2POV-converter (available at
> http://www.killozap.de).
>

> seen many times before, but this is the first rendering ...

    Mine (model 985RX, about 8 years old and the dumbest fuzzy logic ever
conceived) has a completely polished metal top, no plastic at all around the
cutting heads. And just a sliver of the solid metal below the cutting slots is
visible.

> As you can see, the rest of the shaver is in progress. The electric parts

> for about 15 years ...
>
> Comments?

    The newer ones are major, major improvement in the cutting heads. Break it
as an excuse to buy a new one. And I used to swear by one older than yours. The
1992 model is much better.

--
The question is not, "Who will let me do it?"
The question is, "Who will stop me?"