POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Pov-Ray image in a long time. [175KB] : Re: First Pov-Ray image in a long time. [175KB] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Pov-Ray image in a long time. [175KB]
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 5 Feb 2000 03:08:43
Message: <389B327C.2830043F@home.com>
Hmm while it is true that sunlight usually does cause blurrier shadows this
is definitely not always the case. If you go out and look at the shadow a
trees branches cast you will most likely see that they are quit blurry. I
had intended this to be lit with sunlight coming in from a window off to the
side. The light is that from the sun in the evening, hence the darker yellow
colour to the light.

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/