POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Post processing Request : Post processing Request Server Time
2 Sep 2024 10:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  Post processing Request
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 3 Feb 2000 20:13:58
Message: <389A282C.A7DD995B@istar.ca>
Just a little request to the dieties of the Patch.

Would it be possible to have POV save two copies of the generated image,
one before and one after the application of post processing filters? I
notice that POV does generate the plain image fully anyways...

This would be handy for long renders. If I render an image for 8 hours,
and decide I don't like the post processing effects I would be able to
load the image generated before the effects were applied, rather than
having to rerender the whole scene.