POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mech : Re: Mech Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mech
From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 4 Feb 2000 19:38:35
Message: <389A21B8.C59C6367@earthlink.net>
well done to say the least...
the top looks like it would make a good hatch ...(for repairs?)
a good vacuum sealed seam would look nice...

i like the feet :)
maybe they too could have ( rubber ) seems to illustrate mobility of the
toes...
i am sure a good ( internal ) highly compressed hydraulic system would be used
for balance...