POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boxer ~46k : Re: Boxer ~46k Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boxer ~46k
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 3 Feb 2000 14:12:35
Message: <3899d323@news.povray.org>
It was intentionaly but because I dont have a clue about textures it doesn't
exactly stand out a lot, if I could 'redden' the area or even better cut the
area then it'd be cool.  THe chest is cubical, not on purpous but because
this was a very simple model I created that I edited, a lot of shaping needs
to be done!

P3TE

--
pc### [at] WYSIWYGlineonenet