POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Pov-Ray image in a long time. [175KB] : First Pov-Ray image in a long time. [175KB] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:13:28 EDT (-0400)
  First Pov-Ray image in a long time. [175KB]
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 4 Feb 2000 02:54:14
Message: <3899DD8B.439F3DC7@home.com>
Yesterday I posted a message saying I have been away from the Pov-Ray
scene for quite some time, at least it feels like a long time. Well I
thought it was time I got back into the swing of things. So I created
this image, really just the first thing that came into my head. I like
the results considering I am a bit rusty.

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: