POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space Beacon (231KB BU) : Re: Space Beacon (231KB BU) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:10:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Space Beacon (231KB BU)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 3 Feb 2000 09:54:13
Message: <389995BC.E045D849@my-dejanews.com>
Pretty cool.

If light beams are visible, it's not in dust-free, empty space, hence the
beams have to be so big and powerful to get where they're going without
substantial attentuation (where's yall's imagination??).

Is it media?
Stylistically, the idea of the refracted image of the ball in the center cube
is pretty cool, although I would like to see it a bit bigger. I had to give it
a doubletake, because I thought the ball was just in the closest corner cube
for a sec...