POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Long time no see:-) : Re: Long time no see:-) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long time no see:-)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Feb 2000 04:07:17
Message: <38994545@news.povray.org>
I might remember you vaguely but don't count on it, my memory fades in and out.
Think I know of the Cafe and Ant Trap pictures anyway, probably the DS9 one
also.
Hope you won't be uploading 3DS renders here all the time trying to make us feel
intimidated.  Mostly because "It just ain't right to do so!"  :-D
Better yet I do hope you post some more POV-Ray renders here if you ever get the
chance to.
25,000 posts huh, yeah, I know it's been popular here the past year.  I've
retrieved almost every post to news:povray.org at least twice and maybe three
times when changing news readers or looking for older messages.

Bob