POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mech : Re: Mech Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:27:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mech
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Feb 2000 03:40:52
Message: <38993f14@news.povray.org>
I applaud your modeling skills.  I think it has a very good look to it even
though I don't care too much for the faceting of the model.  The powdered
metallic texture is nice; I thought it could use some mirrored finishes in some
places though, like maybe the window glass and the gray guns.  Perhaps on some
other minor parts as well to break up the solidness of the texturing.

Bob