POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MegaPOV 0.4 Blinn Highlights? <2 jpg's - 39k> : Re: Blinn Highlights Part One <2 jpg's - 63k> Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blinn Highlights Part One <2 jpg's - 63k>
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 Feb 2000 19:27:21
Message: <3898cb69@news.povray.org>
Hopefully the vertical flip was intended :-)
This does show there can be a conversion from one to the other and still get a
similar texture as before.  I can't decide what the differences in highlighting
alone actually is.  Seems the blinn is more diffused, the reflect_metallic
obviously playing a considerable role in color.

Bob