POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boxer ~46k : Re: Boxer ~46k Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boxer ~46k
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 Feb 2000 19:06:54
Message: <3898c69e@news.povray.org>
I bet it wasn't easy to make.  I think it needs to be seen from a distance
because the structure of it really shows the patch make-up of it this large and
close.
Have you seen DMesh yet?  http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/4500/dl3d.htm
and
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/4500/gallery.htm
Might be something to look into from what I hear, although I've never tried it
myself.

Bob