POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MegaPov 0.4: my post_process renders [~90KB] : Re: MegaPov 0.4: my post_process renders [~90KB] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov 0.4: my post_process renders [~90KB]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 Feb 2000 17:14:07
Message: <3898ac2f@news.povray.org>
Yes, the 'focal_blur' and 'depth' read the actual scene models as though it were
the usual render, just that it gets done after the first raytrace is done.  It
may be that the method used can't be applied while the render is going on,
somehow not able to be incorporated during the trace.  I don't think the same
goes for the 'soft_glow' effect, just to make a guess.  Suppose Nathan knows all
about it.

Bob