POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Comparison between blinn and specular : Re: Comparison between blinn and specular Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:27:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Comparison between blinn and specular
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 Feb 2000 17:14:06
Message: <3898ac2e@news.povray.org>
blinn seems tighter or just less pronounced for the most part, except for that
horizontal bar section going through the torus, much brighter and still not any
wider than the regular specular hilite of the comparison image.
So is that to mean that the more direct lighting is enhanced while indirect is
subdued?  I would think so going by this.

Bob