POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MegaPOV 0.4 Blinn Highlights? <2 jpg's - 39k> : Re: MegaPOV 0.4 Blinn Highlights? <2 jpg's - 39k> Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV 0.4 Blinn Highlights? <2 jpg's - 39k>
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 2 Feb 2000 10:05:59
Message: <389847d7@news.povray.org>
"TonyB" <ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote in message

> [Ken wrote:]
> >
> >So far I am not overly impressed by
> >it but opinions are subject to change.
>

> It really shouldn't impress you much more than
> phong or specular. It's just a better way of doing it.

I guess it's a testiment to the old methods that a more realistic method
doesn't show much different.  I'll make new .inc files anyway... it's like
"new, improved Tide"... your wash comes out looking the same, but you buy it
anyways.

Eric
http://www.datasync.com/~ericfree
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
--Bertrand Russel