POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Long time no see:-) : Long time no see:-) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Long time no see:-)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 2 Feb 2000 20:50:02
Message: <389836AF.25FAE759@home.com>
Hi all.

Boy the last time I even peeked in this news group must be well over a
year ago. Not sure if anyone remembers me?? I'm that 17 year old kid who
posted images way back. If you do then I must say you have a great
memory! I used to post some images in here fairly often but I sorta got
caught up in other things and have slowly gravitated away from pov-ray.
I'm still into 3D though and have recently took up 3D Studio, man I need
to lean Nurbs modeling. Not sure if any of my images are still up here?
If you don't remember me you could take a look at my website, I have all
my images there, maybe some of them will tweak someone's memory. Anyway
just thought I would drop by and see if this group was still humming,
from the over 25,000 posts I can see it is though!! I have attached a
few of my early images from my work with 3D Studio. I am not at the
level I was at with Pov-Ray but hopefully I'll get there. I have learned
how to do some character modelling, the devel creature in the
attachment, and how to use 3DStudios skin and bones feature.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'devil under plant.jpg' (55 KB) Download 'grassy hill.jpg' (61 KB)

Preview of image 'devil under plant.jpg'
devil under plant.jpg

Preview of image 'grassy hill.jpg'
grassy hill.jpg