POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPOV 0.4 Blinn Highlights? : Re: MegaPOV 0.4 Blinn Highlights? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV 0.4 Blinn Highlights?
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 2 Feb 2000 04:52:58
Message: <3897fe7a@news.povray.org>
"Nieminen Juha" <war### [at] punarastascstutfi> wrote in message

>   I tried the blinn highlight but didn't see much
> difference with specular.  I didn't see why it's
> more realistic or better.

After several hours of tweaking I've come to the same conclusion.  My "best"
results look just like the old metals.  But, hey, I don't have to get up
early tomoro.  Wait... I ****DO**** have to get up early tomoro.

<ScoobyDoo voice>
Ruh Roh.
</ScoobyDoo voice>

Eric
http://www.datasync.com/~ericfree
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
--Bertrand Russel