POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : post_process {} broken? : Re: post_process {} broken? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: post_process {} broken?
From: SamuelT
Date: 2 Feb 2000 00:31:24
Message: <3897C367.2555CAA6@aol.com>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> Did you use the #version unofficial MegaPov 0.4; line at the beginning of the
> file?  Just in case you missed that being required but I don't think you can
> miss it, POV will tell you and I haven't seen that cause anymore than a warning
> message and stop parsing.

Yes, I used it.

> Other than that I don't see why you get a complete crash and I don't.  Be sure
> not to use less than 1 for your focal_blur radius too (third float value), might
> not crash the program but it clips off parts of the render.  Same goes for
> soft_glow radius amount.  Less than one pixel, in other words, doesn't do too
> well.  Interesting, just not what's intended.

That's not the problem.

I get strange symbols in the message window, like text that has been layered on top
of itself. By that time, I have no choice but to quit the application. I wish there
was something I could do. the GUI priority is on highest, BTW. I guess I might try
downloading it again. Sigh.

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom