POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : RIB exporter results. : Re: RIB exporter results. Server Time
2 Jun 2024 18:10:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RIB exporter results.
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 1 Feb 2000 23:35:41
Message: <3897B4AB.9CE45D09@mninter.net>
Or if you really want to see what can be done with BMRT, look to this page:
http://www.bmrt.org/bmrtgallery.html
Specifically, I'd suggest looking at this image. Its really awsome:
http://www.bmrt.org/bmrtimages/merritt-fruit3.jpg
Nothing in it is an image map- everythings procedural and antialiased.