POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 50mm Minolta lens. : Re: 50mm Minolta lens. Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:31:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 50mm Minolta lens.
From: Noah A
Date: 3 Mar 2000 16:01:14
Message: <38974A0D.8A87AD1A@powersurfr.com>
i was looking at one just the other day and noticed that the protective glass
has a purple oil on it or something also maybe for reality sake this is over
exposed and it's in too good of condition.. perhaps some nicks and screeches as
well maybe a better floor and the rest of the camera would help..... :) in the
end try putting some kodak film or something by it too. i can see this going
places. great work.... but i could do better... just kidding :) photons if
there arent any

is the refraction in the glass looks wrong