POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : I'm back : I'm back Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  I'm back
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 1 Feb 2000 15:48:08
Message: <38974688@news.povray.org>
Well, I've got my computer hooked up at work, so I'm back to answering your
questions (not too many right now, please... I'm still settling in).

I'm glad you like MegaPOV 0.4.  Thanks to those who submitted various
patches and to Smellenberg*2 for their work.

The agenda now is:
* find the PNG+post_process bug and fix it
* come up with a better error for post_process if no output file is used
* update my web page
* update the demo scenes
* fix the cabs2,creal, and cimg bugs
* fix #version precision errors problems (hopefully)

-Nathan