POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : post_process via Prt Scrn key (~25KB) : post_process via Prt Scrn key (~25KB) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:27:36 EDT (-0400)
  post_process via Prt Scrn key (~25KB)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Feb 2000 01:30:09
Message: <38967d71@news.povray.org>
Here's my unfinished stereo system scene (thought it did well for tests) with
post processing from MegaPov 0.4, I used both focal_blur and soft_glow on this
at the same time.
The rendered output file does not show these new features, I had to Print Screen
of POV-Ray after the render completed and paste that into PSP to then save as a
Jpg.  The two resulting files which are created by POV are the usual Png and a
new type: Tpn.  The two look identical in IrfanView (PSP can't open the Png, yet
actually does open the Tpn file).
Regardless of this broken-ness the 3 new features (depth is other) are really
nice new additions.

Bob
--
omniVerse http://users.aol.com/persistenceofv/all.htm