POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : post_process {} broken? : Re: post_process {} broken? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:13:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: post_process {} broken?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Feb 2000 00:59:36
Message: <38967648@news.povray.org>
Did you use the #version unofficial MegaPov 0.4; line at the beginning of the
file?  Just in case you missed that being required but I don't think you can
miss it, POV will tell you and I haven't seen that cause anymore than a warning
message and stop parsing.
Other than that I don't see why you get a complete crash and I don't.  Be sure
not to use less than 1 for your focal_blur radius too (third float value), might
not crash the program but it clips off parts of the render.  Same goes for
soft_glow radius amount.  Less than one pixel, in other words, doesn't do too
well.  Interesting, just not what's intended.
The Png writing along with that unknown (thus far) Tpn file seems to be the
relationship with the problem.  So... anyone know what the Tpn file is from?
Just the post process part?  Thanks for any answers you might have.

Bob