POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : burn baby burn! [400kb] : Re: burn baby burn! [400kb] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:29:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: burn baby burn! [400kb]
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 31 Jan 2000 18:25:46
Message: <38961951.E60E152E@xs4all.nl>
Mike wrote:

> planet.  I once read a story about the manhatten project and
> supposedly some
> of the scientists feared that the chain reaction might not stop and it
> would
> burn up the whole planet.
>
> -Mike

I guess that's what was in that book.
The nice thing about it is that it is full of assumptions and
predictions that may seem a bit ridiculous now, but were very serious at
the time and on the other hand there are a number of ideas in it that
still sound interesting. It breathes 2001 A Space Odyssee.

As for the animation, it think it could make a very nice logo-animation
(or whatever it's called) as well.

I like the idea you described about the project you're working on. If
there's more to tell please let us know.

Remco