POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fake the Fire : Re: CLOUDS technique Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:12:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CLOUDS technique
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 30 Jan 2000 23:46:30
Message: <389513a6@news.povray.org>
Yep, I'm sure so much experimentation goes on in POV-Ray that there are probably
hundreds or thousands of common occurrences.  It's the things that are expanded
upon the most that get noticed I think.  And then there are still probably many
coincident occurrences of those.  I would even have to believe that much of what
gets made by people doesn't ever get seen by anyone else.

Bob