POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Black and White (72K) : Re: Black and White (72K) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Black and White (72K)
From: Alberto
Date: 30 Jan 2000 22:18:02
Message: <3894FDF1.46545A9E@usb.ve>
> Mike
> ... What kind of geometry is it made of?

It's based on the dodecahedron. Each surface is part of a sphere. Each
sphere touches the unit sphere at right angles. The figure itself could
be called the hyperbolic dodecahedron.

>Chris Huff
>... I would like to see it with photons...

>Eric
>... I'd like to see more of the reflections/refractions on the floor
> under it...

I downloded the megapatch today. I hope I'll have a new version by the
next weekend.

> Sander
>... Could you make a stereo pair?? I don't see whether it is made
> up of something transparent or not...

I'd like to know how to make stereo pairs.  The pigment was set to  rgbf
1.

Thanks for the comentaries.

Alberto