POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grrrr! : Re: Grrrr! Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grrrr!
From: Mike
Date: 30 Jan 2000 16:46:53
Message: <3894AE8D.EB06EBD8@aol.com>
> The map edges aren't too noticeable, the lit up eye is.  Wouldn't shine like
> that at this angle would it?  Anyway, with this in a scene and not so close the
> texturing offset might go completely unnoticed.  Looks like you need a slight
> tilting forward for the model though since the hind leg paws appear to be sunk
> in a bit.

I think you found everything. :)

The reason why the eye looks like it's lit up is that I'm still working on the
specular_size matching in the exporter, so what you're seeing is a very large
highlight.  His feet aren't quite aligned yet either...I have another model with a
bone setup that looks a little more normal.

-Mike