POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Problem with Fade_Distance, Fade_Power and Media? (smokey.jpg 52k) : Re: Problem with Fade_Distance, Fade_Power and Media? (smokey.jpg 52k) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with Fade_Distance, Fade_Power and Media? (smokey.jpg 52k)
From: David Heys
Date: 30 Jan 2000 13:59:56
Message: <3894866F.59FB15A3@gci.net>
Rick [Kitty5] wrote:

> Whatever your problems is, i dont care, that thing at the bottom with the
> leaking somthing is way cool.

Grin. Thanks. It's just a clipped sphere with a light under it. But I do like
the scene as-is. I'm going to leave this the way it is, and take some
elements from here  and put them into another scene. Not sure what yet. It's
still brewing in my head.

David
--
Keeper of the family pets.
"You want fish? I got fish. I got fish, and eels, and turtles, and snails,