POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Does Moray export at all? : Re: Does Moray export at all? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:33:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does Moray export at all?
From: Florian Fischer
Date: 30 Jan 2000 12:48:31
Message: <389479D4.438441F7@gmx.de>
> Anyhow, look on the POV-Ray links site- there is a program called,
> IIRC, lily8 which converts RIB files to more easily convertable
> formats.

How much I like this process... one converter, next converter, third
converter, more converters...

Still: Thanks a lot for the tip. Even if the method is complex, at
least there will be a method at all to export from Moray to many other
file formats...

Why are there so many file formats anyway???

Florian