POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sunset w/ atmospherics (~40 Kb) : Re: Sunset w/ atmospherics (~40 Kb) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:23:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sunset w/ atmospherics (~40 Kb)
From: cadman
Date: 30 Jan 2000 08:10:53
Message: <3894385d@news.povray.org>
Very very nice.  Just curious, does the method you used imitate nature?  If
so, that's awesome, and educational.  If art imitates nature, I've found
that you can make many more things look like they do in real life, and
usually you can use that sort of in more than one setting.  "Ray-tracing
philosophy, by cadman."

----