POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cousin of lamp shade, Part I : Re: Cousin of lamp shade, Part I Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:26:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cousin of lamp shade, Part I
From: cadman
Date: 29 Jan 2000 10:35:31
Message: <389308c3@news.povray.org>
Yessir.  I wrote a util to model POV objects in Acad & then convert them to
POV.  Even does CSG, smooth meshes!! And it's getting better all the time.
I plan on working on the next major revision in March or April.  I posted it
(version 1.0) a few months ago.  I never got much of a response, but it was
definitely lacking a number of things.  Do you use Acad?

news:389### [at] pacbellnet...