POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : moving : Re: moving Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: moving
From: TonyB
Date: 29 Jan 2000 09:52:46
Message: <3892febe@news.povray.org>
>Well, after I get some sleep, I'll be starting my trip South from Michigan
>to Florida.  I will be on the road for two days.

Have a nice trip. And enjoy Florida. If you end up near Miami or Tallahassee
(sp?) you might be able to meet me in ~2 years. FSU, here I come!

Oh, and Nathan, if you don't have MegaPOV 0.4 ready by the time you get
Internet, we're going to flood your e-mail account, and Bob has already been
given his instructions on how to dispose of your body should you not comply.
;)