POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Problem with Fade_Distance, Fade_Power and Media? (smokey.jpg 52k) : Re: Problem with Fade_Distance, Fade_Power and Media? (smokey.jpg 52k) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:26:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with Fade_Distance, Fade_Power and Media? (smokey.jpg 52k)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Jan 2000 01:50:38
Message: <38928dbe@news.povray.org>
In trying to help someone over in the moray.win group I found that scaling media
and it's container object doesn't seem the same as before.  I used to be able to
scale one up and the other down, vice versa too, so that it equaled out for
various sizes.  Either I'm doing something wrong or maybe it's not like it used
to be.

Bob