POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Escher POV museum (78kbbu) : Re: Escher POV museum (78kbbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Escher POV museum (78kbbu)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Jan 2000 12:31:35
Message: <3891d277@news.povray.org>
I didn't know who, or what, a Delacroix was.  So I looked it up...
http://www.mcs.csuhayward.edu/~malek/Illusions/2cross-view/Vieux/Delacroix/
which is apparently an attempt to see 3 of his paintings using cross-eyed
stereopairs.  Looked flat to me.  I have seen these paintings before.

There's a more contemporary artist with the same last name:
http://www.art-gallery-plus.com/gallery/Delacroix_Michel_/
Don't think I have seen these before.

Bob