POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Inverse Kinematics Neck animation : Re: Inverse Kinematics Neck animation Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:31:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inverse Kinematics Neck animation
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 28 Jan 2000 13:28:11
Message: <3891DEDC.85DF7FD@my-dejanews.com>
Could you please post this as an MPG? That's a standard that everyone
will be able to see...

Gif's just play once clunkily along and will not repeat on my viewer.

Rune wrote:

> If you don't see the animated gif in your
> newsreader, try viewing it in your internet
> browser instead. That might work.

And let's encourage those luddite linuxer's to accept

the latest bleeding edge advances from Microsoft Corporation,

such as HTML in their browsers.