POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Does Moray export at all? : Re: Does Moray export at all? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:33:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does Moray export at all?
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 28 Jan 2000 11:37:28
Message: <3891C650.C7441EC6@mninter.net>
Psychomek wrote:

> Lutz Kretzschmar wrote:
>
> > Hi Ben Hamatake, you recently wrote in moray.win:
> >
> > > ... is there anyway Moray can exportto ANY other format than POV?
> > No, it can't.
> >
> > > It has an export command in the File menu, but it's blank.
> > Yes, it's waiting for export plugins that will export to another
> > format.
> >
> > - Lutz
> >   email : lut### [at] stmuccom
> >   Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray
>

> and Well rounded covertion program; Thomas Baier I choose You!

There is a RIB export plugin in beta testing stage. It works really
well(I've some prelim pics if anyone wants to see it), but the UV mapping
on object is a bit screwy(even moreso than in POV-Ray).

> Heheheh   well You Do seem to be the best suited for the job :}
>
> May we See one one Soon!

Actually, that was uncalled for! Sorry, I think have have to shun you
forever now.

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
 You send multiple images to the IRTC every day, and all of them win.