POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : NT command line : Re: NT command line Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NT command line
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 28 Jan 2000 06:08:45
Message: <38917967.6A2A6359@reading.ac.uk>
Actually, with some more testing, I find that it doesn't run happily. It
seems that #macro and possibly #if directives are causing problems. Are
these the constructs which use fseek() to move around the file? If so I
guess the Cygnus compiler is acting in a non-standard way with this.
Does anyone know of a fix for this behaviour? Or if the MingW32 does the
same?

I should probably post this to p.unix or p.programing, but this is
frustrating me as I'm trying to add a new warp type (the swirl effect I
made with multiple functions a time ago).

Any feedback would be appreciated.
	Mike Andrews.