POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Identifying animated PNG's by position variables using text : Re: Identifying animated PNG's by position variables using text Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Identifying animated PNG's by position variables using text
From: Ken
Date: 27 Jan 2000 09:19:09
Message: <389052F9.8B7745DF@pacbell.net>
Peter Popov wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:11:34 +0900, "J. Kim" <jjk### [at] mmewhaackr>
> wrote:
>
> >I'd like to identify each output(PNG) by writing the angle values
> >somewhere in the corner.
>
> Following is a post from irtc.animations (thread "Signature in
> animations")

<snip>

> I hope it works for you and please excuse the long post.

I thought of the same thing then dismissed the idea because a person
would have to make a different image file for each frame of the animation
to stamp a different angle number for each frame. Seller's tool is
made to stamp a simple signature onto every image of an animation
using a post processing step.