POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Escher POV museum (78kbbu) : Re: Escher POV museum (78kbbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:12:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Escher POV museum (78kbbu)
From: Peter Warren
Date: 27 Jan 2000 09:12:49
Message: <38905261@news.povray.org>
Remco de Korte wrote in message <389023D0.53819E7D@xs4all.nl>...
>I must admit that ever the first version I didn't expect it to become
>such a great thing (yet another Escher-interpretation...). But you've
>made it into a a real post-modern masterpiece ;)

What???  'first'
For sure I ignore all Escher/Dali/Picasso posts. But this one
stopped me cold

>I think a larger version would be nice.

"Don't ask or you just might receive"

>The image seems a bit crowded with the paintings all very close to each
>other.

Just  slightly, I leave it to the artist to decide.

>This makes it look more like a late 19th centure 'salon' then a
>museum.
Whow, how Right On could you be with this19th cent bit.
As if there is something wrong with this. David has it
spot on, I think.

>Anyway, a great technical achievement.
WCFM (What count for me) yea, for sure.

>Have you seen Peter Houstons version of this Escher-image?
no. should I?

Personal to Remko:
Your English is superb.
Don't let anyone tell you
otherwise.
however  i.e. "ever since..."

oh yea, david your great, blah, blah,blah, whatever....