POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blobbing with isosurfaces (blobbed.jpg 17.5k bu) : Re: Blobbing with isosurfaces (blobbed.jpg 17.5k bu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobbing with isosurfaces (blobbed.jpg 17.5k bu)
From: Peter Warren
Date: 27 Jan 2000 06:32:55
Message: <38902ce7@news.povray.org>
SamuelT. wrote in message <388FD352.903AC326@aol.com>...
>Sorry! I'm started on it now, though!

No need to apologize, I think.

WCFM (what counts for me) it wouldn't matter ultimately.
Your iso tut is The Basic. It wouldn't matter if you added
more, it would just be an extra. IMHO.

(What is that phrase? A web site is either abandoned or
underconstruction. Yours' 'works' either way.)

The fact that you have communicated a complex [sic]
mathematical idea in such a clear and simple
manner is something that I, a left brain, or was it
right brain, aw shucks, i don't know, but I would
thank you nonetheless.

UmThank,

Peter Warren
war### [at] hotmailcom
I have seen the future and it is...over there.