POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Escher POV museum (78kbbu) : Re: Escher POV museum (78kbbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Escher POV museum (78kbbu)
From: Uwe Zimmermann
Date: 27 Jan 2000 04:56:42
Message: <38901656.4600AAC7@ele.kth.se>
David Fontaine schrieb:

> Gallery of my favorite POV artists! :-)
> (And a nice model by M.C. Escher of course)
> I think I will put it on a webpage and have each painting be a link to
> that artist's page. That way it's functional and also serves to give
> full credit to the authors! Everyone's happy! (I would also make the
> alt. text for each seperate image (yes I would break it down into
> several images) include the artist and title because most browsers pop
> this up as a tooltip.)

Don't break it up! It might not be displayed correctly in
some browsers...
Create a client-side image map instead. Using the title=
attribute you can get a pop-up windows at least in
IExplorer, not yet in Netscape (v4.7)... or you can use
Javascript to display the information in the status line of
the browser... just an idea...

Uwe.