POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blurred transparency demo - blurTransTest.jpg (1/1) : Re: Blurred transparency demo - blurTransTest.jpg (1/1) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blurred transparency demo - blurTransTest.jpg (1/1)
From: Fabian Brau
Date: 27 Jan 2000 03:45:43
Message: <38900682.397E9593@umh.ac.be>
Important improvement for Pov! I hope this will be soon in MegaPov :)!
It would be interesting to test it with something less transparent.
Trying to make a lampshade with this new feature would be very
interesting.

Good job Chris.

And I am just thinking : "What a bunch of great guys now for the
development and the improvement of Pov-Ray :)!"

Fabian.