POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blobbing with isosurfaces (blobbed.jpg 17.5k bu) : Re: Blobbing with isosurfaces (blobbed.jpg 17.5k bu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobbing with isosurfaces (blobbed.jpg 17.5k bu)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Jan 2000 00:57:13
Message: <388fde39@news.povray.org>
I tried to "free view" it and my eyes pleaded with me to stop.
I think it'll make for some great coated objects such as paint or rubber
coatings.
If I get what you are saying about no size reduction of the original converted
to iso'd objects then it definitely is good for things with coatings on them.

Bob