POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : image_pattern : Re: image_pattern Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:13:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: image_pattern
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Jan 2000 00:12:55
Message: <388fd3d7@news.povray.org>
This gets edited into the patterns.htm file I have here immediately, thanks
Nathan.
Didn't know about the "more than 256" thing.  Great, but I don't see how it
could.  After all, if there's only a 256 color palette or one 8-bit plane of a
24bit image how does it apply textures to other than those specific areas of a
image then?  A kind of interpolation?

Bob