POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Confining an object to within an sPatch object : Re: Confining an object to within an sPatch object Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Confining an object to within an sPatch object
From: The "D"
Date: 26 Jan 2000 17:25:19
Message: <388f744f@news.povray.org>
Bob Hughes <omn### [at] hotmailcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote in
message news:388dcc92@news.povray.org...
> Possibly I suppose, although I've only used a separate object for
water pools
> (except for a stream I did once).  I'd think you would need a real
long "life"
> for the spray to get it to collect.  I haven't had much success in
keeping the
> fake liquid around very long but with a continual flow I would think
so.

Was this in an animation, because I was planning on doing a still at
least for now. BTW what object do you normally use for water becasue I'm
baffled as to what I should use so far I've come up with a taurus or
cylender with a whole in it modified by the wave or ripple normal.