POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : here it is with spinning physics : Re: here it is with spinning physics Server Time
21 Jul 2024 03:25:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: here it is with spinning physics
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Jan 2000 02:17:47
Message: <388e9f9b@news.povray.org>
"Noah A" <vip### [at] powersurfrcom> wrote in message
| even though i have lots of programs i still love povray most of all it makes
thre
| best quality images and the price is right too!

I've started on a "space explosion" and it isn't going well.  I might d/l
Blender and at least try it out because it looks pretty interesting.  I've heard
other people say so too but then they also say it's quirky to use.  We'll see...
The POV-Ray (multi?) media I'm trying is only turning out mixed up right now,
either that or very bubble-like.  I have faith though because I saw what Bouf (?
think that's who, messages expired on me) did a short while back at p.b.i.

Bob