POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Prototype Space Ship : Re: Prototype Space Ship Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Prototype Space Ship
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Jan 2000 19:13:42
Message: <388e3c36@news.povray.org>
Your asteroid is confusing me, I finally saw the ship right.  It was the part
that shows behind it that was throwing my vision off.  That and the right
wingtips reflection wasn't helping any.  Strange that the wingtip reflects the
asteroid with a continuing curvature instead of what you'd expect: an opposite
curve.
The ship is good, no complaints there.

Bob